• Kenneth Flemons of Somerville graduated from the University of North Georgia Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Legal Justice.
• Area citizens who received scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year from Wallace Condition Neighborhood Faculty consist of:
Athens: Braeden Harrison (Athletic)
Decatur: Korey Bueto (Wonderful & Accomplishing Arts) Alana Griffin (Phi Theta Kappa) Nash Rippen (Athletic) Ava Solomon (High-quality & Accomplishing Arts)
Eva: Nicholas Benefield (Presidential) Anna Frost (Allied Overall health) Brayden Myres (Educational Excellence) Nathan Petersen (Allied Wellbeing)
Falkville: Brandon Bryan (Applied Technological know-how) Grayton Eco-friendly (Presidential) Kendall Harbison (Athletic) Preston Williams (Presidential)
Hartselle: Alyssa Berry (Athletic) Megan Dawson (Presidential) Sierra No cost (Utilized Engineering) Jordan Pepper (Academic Excellence) Johnathan Ryan (Academic Excellence)
Lester: Faith Craig (Presidential)
Somerville: Hannah Clark (Presidential) Kaydee Roden (Wonderful & Undertaking Arts)
City Creek: Allie Martin (Leadership)
• Caroline Bachus and Elizabeth Bangson, the two of Athens, reached the dean’s listing at Belmont University for the spring 2022 semester.
• College of Alabama learners Samuel Watson of Laceys Spring and Channler Smith of City Creek obtained Fulbright Method Awards.
• Colby B. Hutto of Trinity was named to the Chancellor’s Honor roll with Large Honors at UT-Martin.
• Brigitte Reed of Laceys Spring (majoring in Chinese and Psychology) and Annalaura Swinea of Decatur (majoring in Global Scientific studies) were named to the spring 2022 Dean’s Honor Roll at the College of Mississippi.